Change of Use Application

The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) order 1987 puts uses of land and buildings into various categories known as "Use Classes" It is generally the case that you will need planning permission to change from one use class to another. Apex CAD has had success with many clients who required change of use applications.

Apex CAD has put together a concise summary of the different classes

Tel: 0330 001 0750

  • Houzz - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon

© 2020 Apex CAD Drawing & Planning LTD UK registered company No: 12494166