Planning Application for Extensions

If you're planning to extend your home, then you will need to submit a full planning application to obtain a lawful development certificate. Apex CAD has a excellent record in securing lawful development certificates for house extensions. We use the latest Computer Aided Design (CAD) software to create all the required architectural drawings. We also create these drawings for the fraction of the cost of an architect. If you choose our full service then we will take over the project on your behalf. We will complete all the necessary paper work, submit the application and liaise with your local authority