Apex CAD can provide you with license plans suitable for all kinds of licensed premises such as hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, bars and public houses. All applications must be accompanied by a scaled floor plans at 1:100. The plans must contain all the required shading and marking in order to satisfy the requirements of the Licensing Act 2003. Some of the requirements are:
- The extent of the boundary of the building.
- The location of points of access to and egress from the premises.
- The location of escape routes from the premises.
- In a case where the premises is used for more than one existing licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity.
- In a case where an existing licensable activity relates to the supply of alcohol, the location or locations on the premises which is or are used for consumption of alcohol.
- Fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment
- In a case where the premises includes a stage or raised area, the location and height of each stage or area relative to the floor
- In a case where the premises includes any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, the location of the steps, stairs, elevators or lifts
- In a case where the premises includes any room or rooms containing public conveniences, the location of the room or rooms.
- The location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment.
- The location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises