Interior / Exterior Changes

If you're planning to change the access to your home by moving the location of doors and windows, you may need to apply for planning permission. This depends on the circumstances. The most common interior modification is the create of an open plan kitchen/dining area. Whether you are looking for an exterior or an interior change to your property. Apex CAD can help