Planning Application for a New Build 

If you have vacant land or are planning to demolish an existing house to build a house. You will need to apply for a lawful development certificate by submitting a full planning application. This application will be more comprehensive as more information about the development is required such as;

  • Scaled architectural drawings.

  • Details of any buildings to be demolished.

  • Details of parking arrangements.

  • Details of access for the highways agency.

Apex CAD can help create all the required documentation for a full planning application.