Retrospective Planning Permission

If you have made a change to your property that requires planning permission and you have not had approval, a local authority can request that you submit a retrospective planning application for the work that you have already carried out. The local authority will make the request to the owner or occupier of the land concerned. Our advice is that you should rely on a retrospective planning application to be authorised and it is a considerable risk to start any work prior to approval.If a retrospective application is refused, the local authority can issue an enforcement notice which requires you to put things back as they were.

If you have been issued with a planning enforcement notice then Apex CAD can help with your retrospective application. We can help you if your a homeowner, investor or landlord.

enforcement notice